[lxc-devel] LXC 0.9.alpha1

Stéphane Graber stgraber at ubuntu.com
Wed Dec 5 16:54:47 UTC 2012

Hello,

After discussing this briefly with Daniel, I wanted to make all of you
aware that we are currently planning on sending a pull request of the
staging branch on the 10th of December (next Monday).

This pull request will very likely contain everything that's currently
in the staging branch and is intended to become 0.9.alpha1.

I'd therefore recommend everyone tests the current staging branch and
sends any remaining bugfixes to the mailing list as soon as possible.

Also, if a change you sent to the mailing-list hasn't been applied yet,
it's very likely because I missed it as according to my mail client,
there's no outstanding patch to review. In such case, please reply to
this e-mail with a reference to your change and I'll make sure it's
reviewed before I send the pull request.

Thanks