[lxc-devel] [Lxc-users] lxc-devel Mailing List for Patches

Serge Hallyn serge.hallyn at canonical.com
Thu Apr 26 14:34:55 UTC 2012

Quoting Ward, David - 0663 - MITLL (david.ward at ll.mit.edu):
> It's a bit difficult for me to follow patches when they are going to two
> separate mailing lists.  Would it be possible to limit patches to the
> lxc-devel list, please?  I think that is the intended place for them.

Hmm.  Oops, I'm not subscribed to lxc-devel :), didn't think it was
active.  I personally prefer to reduce the # of lists.  I think that all
patches for lxc are of interest to the lxc-users and I would strongly
lobby to get rid of lxc-devel.  But if others like the separation, then
my apologies, I'll move my patches on over.