[lxc-devel] lxc-devel Mailing List for Patches

Ward, David - 0663 - MITLL david.ward at ll.mit.edu
Thu Apr 26 13:58:40 UTC 2012

It's a bit difficult for me to follow patches when they are going to two
separate mailing lists.  Would it be possible to limit patches to the
lxc-devel list, please?  I think that is the intended place for them.

Also, Daniel I am sure you are very busy, but I just wanted to see if
there was any timeline for looking at the patches against 0.8.0-rc2 that
have been sent to the lists?  As more new patches keep coming in, it
might make it more difficult to merge things, or mean that less testing
has gone into the merged code.

Thanks!

David