[lxc-devel] Status of LXC and systemd ?

Frederic Crozat fcrozat at suse.com
Fri Oct 21 14:22:56 UTC 2011

Hi all,

I'm currently working on improving LXC opensuse template for soon to be
released openSUSE 12.1, so it could be installed from earlier version of
openSUSE (or SLES).

However, since we are transitioning openSUSE to systemd (just like
Fedora did for F15), I can't get my container to boot properly :
- after some time, container exits (probably some timeout)
- no text is displayed on console
- nothing available on lxc-console either.

Since Fedora transitioned on systemd for F15, I was wondering if people
had similar issues with it and I'd be interested on any working fedora15
with systemd and lxc.

Thanks in advance.
--
Frederic Crozat <fcrozat at suse.com>