[lxc-devel] Putting man pages on website?

Rob Landley rlandley at parallels.com
Thu Feb 17 09:41:05 UTC 2011

On 02/16/2011 11:23 PM, Trent W. Buck wrote:
> PS: instead of HTML=$(echo $i | sed 's/\.sgml\.in$/.html/') try
> HTML="${i%.sgml.in}.html".  See PATTERN SUBSTITUTIONS in the bash
> manpage, though this is POSIX portable sh.

Last I checked Ubuntu's Defective Annoying SHell didn't support that
construct, but I believe make's patsubst should be portable enough.

I'm a little reluctant to add a URL to the makefile because the rest of
the build doesn't currently require network access, but I don't see a
better alternative...

Rob