[lxc-devel] Share the loopback with network namespaces

Eric Brower ebrower at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 03:12:34 UTC 2011

Does it really need to be done on loopback?  How about creating a
bridge on the host, adding veth devices for each namespace/container
and the host, and adding them to the bridge-- this would allow the
host and each container to access this private, bridged network, but
would not provide external access unless explicitly configured.