[lxc-devel] Fedora 13 & lxc-debian / lxc-fedora templates

v1t03k v1t03k at googlemail.com
Fri Sep 3 08:56:34 UTC 2010

I mean there are few thing I changed in lxc-fedora script for setting up a
fedora 13 instance.
Don't forget to change the line 187 too:
cat <<EOF > $rootfs/etc/fstab

In addition I customized the lines 21 and 23 in lxc-ls script:

echo -n "Available instances: "; ls $* $lxcpath

echo -n "Active instances: " ; active=$(netstat -xa | grep $lxcpath | \
        sed -e 's#.*'"$lxcpath/"'\(.*\)/command#\1#');

Vic