[lxc-devel] halt and restart bugs

Denis Rizaev Denis.Rizaev at trueoffice.ru
Mon May 10 16:40:52 UTC 2010

Hi folks.
I'm using latest lxc git tools on ubuntu host with debian containers.
And there are some bugs:
1) In ubuntu, the default runlevel is 2, not 3. That's why reboot and halt
aren't handled properly. I've fixed it — patch is attached. But it's a
distro-specific patch, so I think we need another distro-agnostic solution,
maybe config option for runlevels?
2) If we are in lxc-console and we type "reboot", container will not reboot,
it just halts — error log is attached. To reboot container we need to retire
from console quickly with C-a q after "reboot" command.