[lxc-devel] lsc-ls listing containers twice...

Michel Normand normand at fr.ibm.com
Mon Jan 18 09:16:10 UTC 2010

Le samedi 16 janvier 2010 à 16:12 -0500, Michael H. Warfield a écrit :
> Hey all,
>
> I noticed that lxc-ls in git is listing active containers twice.  Why is
> that?

I did the change,
It was basically required to be able to list the containers
that are started with a configuration file not created via lxc-create.

I agree that the consequence is that created containers
that are running are listed two times.

Today lxc-ls is listing created and active containers
(so with some of them duplicated).
We may change the default and give only the active ones
and add two new options: --created and --active to give the choice to
user.

---
Michel