[lxc-devel] startup scripts for lxc containers?

Michael Holzt lxc at my.fqdn.org
Sat Jan 16 18:04:50 UTC 2010

> I guess I can easily include such hacks in the init-logger patch.

Before including our own hacks we probably should really at least ask the
init maintainers if they are willing to modify init. This won't not only
help us, but also openvz and similar projects.

I think it is a nonbrainer that init could be made capable to exit when
done and signal reboot or shutdown by exit code. If the init maintainers
are sane they should probably agree that there is a need for this.

Regards,
Michael

--
It's an insane world, but i'm proud to be a part of it. -- Bill Hicks