[lxc-devel] [patch 0/3][RFC] init logger

Dietmar Maurer dietmar at proxmox.com
Thu Jan 14 20:05:42 UTC 2010

> Having said that, i'm currently still tempted to make a experimental
> own implementation of linux container userland tools because i would
> handle some thing different which would make it harder to run just
> a command in a container (lxc-execute) but would be better for running
> a full installation in a container (lxc-start).

I guess current lxc code is a quite good framework - no need to reinvent the wheel.

Besides, we will also implement a small wrapper above lxc - mainly because I
want to use the proxmox storage library, and to be able to run openvz
container (more or less unmodified).

Well, all that is Proxmox related, so I am not sure if that is of general interest.

- Dietmar