[lxc-devel] lxc-stop return code

Christophe Varoqui christophe.varoqui at free.fr
Sun Nov 22 21:57:03 UTC 2009

On dim., 2009-11-22 at 22:44 +0100, Christophe Varoqui wrote:
> Hi Daniel, all,
>
> on a lxc-stop command, strace reports :

> connect(3, {sa_family=AF_FILE,
> path=@"/usr/local/var/lib/lxc/vm5/command"}, 110) = -1 ECONNREFUSED
> (Connection refused)
> close(3)                                = 0
> exit_group(0)                           = ?
>
> the return code 0 doesn't seem appropriate.

discard the comment below : the containers where started with the old
build, and the stop command were triggered by the new build. Starting
with the new build works as expected. The return code comment above is
still valid though.

Will this unix socket be used by forward-ported versions of lxc-exec and
lxc-enter ?