[cgmanager-devel] looking for debug hints

Serge Hallyn serge.hallyn at ubuntu.com
Wed Jan 15 21:18:20 UTC 2014

Hi,

If you look at
https://github.com/hallyn/lxc/blob/cgmanager.split4/src/lxc/cgmanager.c
at the lxc_cgmanager_create() function.  That is giving me an
error from cgmanager-client.c:cgmanager_create_sync(), saying that
cgmanager gave it a bad return type, not DBUS_TYPE_INT32.  But
org.linuxcontainers.cgmanager.c (locally created) certainly seems
to be doing the right thing, appending a DBUS_TYPE_INT32.

James I notice that your upstart code is calling
cgmanager_create_sync().  Have you seen any error like this?

Note that this would only be since the introduction of the &existed
"out" argument.

thanks,
-serge