[lxc-users] Create bridge between LXC Container and Ethernet device

Patrick mailing.lists at mailbox.org
Fri Jan 8 20:09:19 UTC 2021

Hi,

I installed dnsmasq and configured the container to use it and I could finally ping domain names. After that, I tried to install some packages, but I just got http timeouts when trying to do that, so something was still wrong.

Finally I decided to use lxc-net to create a private subnet and forward the ports I need to the container; it's working fine. I still suspect my hoster for the problems I had with the bridge setup, so I don't thought it made any sense to keep trying solving the problem. At least thats my opinion.

Best wishes to everyone on this mailing list,
Patrick