[lxc-users] lxd-p2c

Aleksandar Ivanisevic aleksandar at ivanisevic.de
Mon Feb 22 06:36:35 UTC 2021

Hi,

what is the status of lxd-p2c? Is this still maintained? All the precompiled binaries I could find are failing with protocol errors and when I trying to build it myself (go get github.com/lxc/lxd/lxd-p2c) it just finishes without errors, but without producing the binary either.

Do I even have a chance to use it to migrate some old centos6 machines, considering the discussion at https://discuss.linuxcontainers.org/t/minimum-requirement-for-lxd-p2c/1687/16 especially regarding “kernel too old” messages with a static binary?

regards,