[lxc-users] Upcoming migration of linuxcontainers.org mailing-lists

Narcis Garcia debianlists at actiu.net
Thu Apr 8 06:47:56 UTC 2021

I will not subscribe any service that implies accepting Google TOS.

If you need mailing list infrastructure, please ask for it and I'll be
happy to serve them (and from an LXC environment!).
I have also a wizard to export & import mailman2 lists with full
properties and full data.

To have been using Google already is not an argument, when users didn't
know and accept this. The best move is to go out of GAFAM; It's for
people's freedom and independence, the heart of free~libre technologies.

Regards;
Narcis Garcia

El 8/4/21 a les 4:59, Stéphane Graber ha escrit: