[lxc-users] Maybe dir storage can be a good choice for me?

Narcis Garcia debianlists at actiu.net
Sat Sep 5 18:01:33 UTC 2020

I don't know if answer from here is easy to manage:

https://github.com/lxc/lxcfs/issues/277

... and what is the path to implement for each container.

Narcis Garcia

I'm using this dedicated address because personal addresses aren't
masked enough at this mail public archive. Public archive administrator
should fix this against automated addresses collectors.

El 5/9/20 a les 13:34, Carl Lei ha escrit: