[lxc-users] Maybe dir storage can be a good choice for me?

Narcis Garcia debianlists at actiu.net
Sat Sep 5 06:58:48 UTC 2020

I use 'dir' backend for most of VPS I create, because of simple free
space sharing at host.
Biggest disadvantage I see in current LXC versions is that I can't limit
disk space quota per container.

Note: I use unprivileged LXC containers without LXD in the host's Ext4
filesystem.
To separate privileges, I assign different subUID:subGID ranges per each
container, but I don't know how to use this to apply disk space quotas.

Narcis Garcia

I'm using this dedicated address because personal addresses aren't
masked enough at this mail public archive. Public archive administrator
should fix this against automated addresses collectors.
El 5/9/20 a les 0:45, Carl Lei ha escrit: