[lxc-users] Networking

Saint Michael venefax at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 23:52:32 UTC 2020

I did not explain myself.  Suppose you have a large network of machines and
containers, all with public IPs, not private. You constantly bring up new
containers and need to assigning new IPs. You either scan the network each
time you need a new IP or use DHCP to give you one and then you change that
IP to static.  My industry only uses public IPs.