[lxc-users] Running unprotected system container

Fajar A. Nugraha list at fajar.net
Tue Jun 16 04:09:36 UTC 2020

On Mon, Jun 15, 2020 at 9:23 PM Koehler, Yannick
<yannick.koehler at hpe.com> wrote:

> I am still faced with the situation where if I run sh inside my container then any command I try to execute such as /bin/ls returns permission denied.
>
> Any clue as to what I need to adjust to enable me to get inside my container as to inspect and try stuff out?

Works for me. I even tested just now on ubuntu core host, with the
container using host's network interface.

Did you follow my example exactly?
Are you perhaps missing "security.privileged: 1" on the container config?

Try with the default ubuntu image (e.g. from images:ubuntu/20.04)
first, in case there's something wrong with your container rootfs.

--
Fajar