[lxc-users] Running unprotected system container

Koehler, Yannick yannick.koehler at hpe.com
Mon Jun 15 15:25:15 UTC 2020

Exact, in the context that you are using system container as intended and supported, altering the kernel makes little sense, but that is not what I am doing here.

As I have indicated, I am intending to use the container as a way to run an OS in it that will totally control the kernel, leaving the host as actually more like a system container itself in which it won't play with the kernel.

This certainly falls in the unsupported use of system containers yet at the same time so far the issue I am hitting seems to have configuration items related to them that I can play with and get to my liking as long as I understand them and adjust those to the proper value.

Basically I am using a hammer to nail a screw and it may look strange from an outsider views but it makes sense from my viewpoint given my requirements.

--
Yannick Koehler