[lxc-users] Unprivileged Jessie container (LXC 3.1)

Narcis Garcia debianlists at actiu.net
Fri Jan 24 05:59:39 UTC 2020

I've tried to create an unprivileged container in Debian GNU/Linux 10
(buster host), with Debian 8 (jessie) as guest.
Systemctl does not work (freezes on start/stop services), and the only
workaround I've found is to replace Systemd by SystemV.

Has anybody found a solution to not do this important change?

Thank you.