[lxc-users] ps -eo lxc no longer works

Jäkel, Guido G.Jaekel at dnb.de
Fri Feb 14 07:26:25 UTC 2020

Hello,

can't verify this in a hurry, but IMHO this more likely caused by others than LXC, like a regression in ps. The top command also offer a column for this, you might to have to enable it via the 'f'(ields) menu.

Compare the ouput of 'ps --version'; maybe you can try to use the older ps binary on the newer ubuntu to check it out in a quick way.

Greetings
Guido