[lxc-users] lxc-create -t download

Saint Michael venefax at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 02:51:51 UTC 2020

Great. Now that I got your attention, how is the problem with ipvlan going?
As you know, it does not work when used in "config". The only way to use it
is in /etc/network/interfaces, but honestly it would be easier to use in
"config". I mean: the container starts but the packets don't go anywhere.
Ipvlan is the only known way to circumvent Vmware Vsphere issues where you
need to turn on promiscuous mode to make containers with different mac
addresses work.