[lxc-users] LXC for real-time robotics

Mark Paterson markpaters at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 19:11:31 UTC 2020

I don't have an LXC reason at present to choose one or the other. For
robotics, the most common messaging and application framework is called
ROS, and it marches forward in step with Ubuntu LTS release. Choosing 20.04
allows us to choose the latest ROS version, which in this case has
advantages in terms of longevity of support and removal of Python 2
dependencies.