[lxc-users] CfP VHPC'20: extension, Zoom Online Event without charge

Narcis Garcia debianlists at actiu.net
Wed Apr 8 19:06:57 UTC 2020

Please, use FOSS and neutral solutions for FOSS projects and events.
An adequate replacement of «Zoom» is: www.jitsi.org

Narcis Garcia

I'm using this dedicated address because personal addresses aren't
masked enough at this mail public archive. Public archive administrator
should fix this against automated addresses collectors.

El 8/4/20 a les 18:58, VHPC 20 ha escrit: