[lxc-users] Impossible to instal LXC on Centos 8

Saint Michael venefax at gmail.com
Fri Nov 1 16:26:22 UTC 2019

In a regular Ubuntu 1804 we see this:
 systemctl | grep -i lxc
var-lib-lxcfs.mount
                                                                    loaded
active     mounted   /var/lib/lxcfs

lxc-monitord.service
                                                                     loaded
active     running   LXC Container Monitoring Daemon

lxc-net.service
                                                                    loaded
active     exited    LXC network bridge setup

lxc.service
                                                                    loaded
active     exited    LXC Container Initialization and Autoboot Code

lxcfs.service
                                                                    loaded
active     running   FUSE filesystem for LXC

The same command generates no output in Centos 8.
Yet the containers start fine manually.