[lxc-users] not allowed to change kernel parameters inside container

Saint Michael venefax at gmail.com
Tue May 28 13:14:38 UTC 2019

Thanks for the F grade.
In telecommunications, there is a special kind of software apps called
switches, which actually involve dozens of apps, scripts, etc. That kind of
complexity is only packageable in a container.
Other industries can get away with far simpler infrastructures. A switch is
responsible for the whole business and handles literally millions of
dollars in phone calls daily.