[lxc-users] not allowed to change kernel parameters inside container

Thomas Ward teward at ubuntu.com
Sat May 25 03:09:07 UTC 2019

If your goal is this it sounds like you want to lose the container portion and put the app bare-metal onto the system so it can adjust things with sysctl.

Containers aren't designed or even intended to have full host controls.  Giving containers that is a bad idea.

Sounds more to me like you want virtualization or bare metal app installs rather than containerization with LXC/LXD.

Thomas