[lxc-users] moving container from default storage pool to another

Carmelo Ingrao carmelo at ingrao.fr
Fri May 3 19:17:05 UTC 2019

Hello :)

I want to move containers from the default storage pool (the one created
when I ran lxd init) to another pool I juste created on a new hard drive :

carmelo at infratest2:~$ lxc storage list
+---------+-------------+--------+--------------------------------------+---------+
|  NAME   | DESCRIPTION | DRIVER |                SOURCE                |
USED BY |
| default |             | btrfs  | /var/lib/lxd/disks/default.img       |
16      |
| sdb1    |             | btrfs  | 4349dde2-6aae-4575-a7f2-e6533dbfd007 |
0       |

Can you help to move my containers please ?

thanks !

Carmelo