[lxc-users] Different storage pool drivers for cluster members

Free Ekanayaka free.ekanayaka at canonical.com
Wed Jan 30 20:47:40 UTC 2019

Hello Andriy,

no, it's not possible.

See https://github.com/lxc/lxd/blob/master/doc/clustering.md#forming-a-cluster:

"Note that all further nodes joining the cluster must have identical
configuration to the bootstrap node, in terms of storage pools and
networks."

Also, having a two-node cluster is not recommended, because any failure
in one of the two nodes would make the cluster unusable. We recommend at
least three nodes.

Cheers,

Free