[lxc-users] Privilege separation between containers

Narcis Garcia debianlists at actiu.net
Mon Dec 2 19:34:33 UTC 2019

For my first LXC tests, I've created an "lxc" unprivileged account and
"vhosts" group for it.

One key of the unprivileged account is to not be same user as root one,
of course. But what about when I'm using same unprivileged account for
more that one container (VPS)?

I mean that, to be sure malicious user or program from one container, it
hasn't permissions to access any to other container's resources, I
suppose I should launch each unprivileged container with a different
host's uid and gid.
Am I right?