[lxc-users] lxd under stretch

Pierre Couderc pierre at couderc.eu
Tue Sep 25 13:35:29 UTC 2018

On 09/25/2018 08:24 AM, Fajar A. Nugraha wrote:

> I'd recommend you try lxd snap first instead of building yourself.
> https://packages.debian.org/snapd
> https://snapcraft.io/lxd
Mmm, I la not ready to use a system which updates my sytem automatically
without asking me.

> If it doesn't fit your requirement and you still need to build it
> yourself, try
> https://github.com/lxc/lxd#installing-lxd-from-source
> https://github.com/lxc/lxd/releases/tag/lxd-3.5
>
> If you've followed the above and still have problems, it'd help if you
> write in detail what those problems are (i.e. not just "instabilities")

I have found a solution without building myself !
By using some specific ubuntu .deb inĀ  debian environment
(liblxc1_3.0.0-0ubuntu2_amd64.deb lxd_3.0.0-0ubuntu4_amd64.deb
liblxc-common_3.0.0-0ubuntu2_amd64.deb
lxd-client_3.0.0-0ubuntu4_amd64.deb). It is being tested.