[lxc-users] lxd under stretch

Fajar A. Nugraha list at fajar.net
Tue Sep 25 06:24:36 UTC 2018

On Tue, Sep 25, 2018 at 1:34 AM, Pierre Couderc <pierre at couderc.eu> wrote:

> On 09/24/2018 10:20 AM, Andrey Repin wrote:
>

>> If you are asking such questions, you definitely should not build anything
>> yourself.
>>
>> Thank you for you efficient  answer that I definitely intend not to
> follow ;)
> Maybe my question is not very subtle. But you could answer me something
> like
> http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/main/l/lxc/lxc_3.0.1-
> 0ubuntu1~18.04.2.debian.tar.xz
> or at least confirm me if it is a correct answer ?

I'd recommend you try lxd snap first instead of building yourself.
https://packages.debian.org/snapd
https://snapcraft.io/lxd

If it doesn't fit your requirement and you still need to build it yourself,
try
https://github.com/lxc/lxd#installing-lxd-from-source
https://github.com/lxc/lxd/releases/tag/lxd-3.5

If you've followed the above and still have problems, it'd help if you
write in detail what those problems are (i.e. not just "instabilities")

--
Fajar