[lxc-users] What happened to LXC in Bionic?

Bryan Christ bryan.christ at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 23:13:05 UTC 2018

All of my current systems have been upgraded from 16.04 to 18.04.  For the
first time today I did a fresh install of 18.04 and realized that just
about every LXC tool that I"ve become accustomed to that I love is gone.  I
guess I'm just now noticing it because the lxc tools that I've always used
got carried over from the 16.04 install... and apparently you can't install
those anymore.

What happened?  I just want to download containers from the templates
library:

lxc-create -t download -n mycontainer

and configure them to work with a bridge adapter that I already have
configured.  Can anyone point me to a primer on do this the "new way"?

--
Bryan
<><