[lxc-users] Use image file for unprivileged containers

Dr. Todor Dimitrov dimitrov at technology.de
Fri Jun 15 15:02:50 UTC 2018

Hallo Christian,

do I have to manually perform the loop mount? I thought this was done by the LXC runtime.

What is actually meant by “image file” inside the documentation:

“
lxc.rootfs.path - specify the root file system for the container. It can be an image file, a directory or a block device. If not specified, the container shares its root file system with the host.
"

Todor