[lxc-users] Network instability with bridged nat and macvlan interfaces

Jäkel, Guido G.Jaekel at dnb.de
Fri Jun 8 06:15:41 UTC 2018

Dear Michel,

did you already take a look on the other parts of the involved network environment? Maybe you have an issue on layer two vs. three concerning the MAC <-> IP correlation on the involved next upstream switch. You may check the ARP tables.

And -- because you "loose" port 80 and 443, but not 22 --- as a test I would arrange some other simple services (using another product as you use for the httpd).

Greetings

Guido