[lxc-users] LXD share /var/lib/mysql from host to container and map user/group

Tony P tonypeagleon at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 21:48:31 UTC 2018

Hello Andrey.

> No. Normal testing setup includes all steps to prepare testing environment.
> And normally, when you test database interaction, you use mocked database
> driver, so no actual database is necessary.

Sounds like you have an interesting setup. I'm glad it works for you.
However, that will not work for my use case. This is not a "Normal
testing setup". We do rapid iterations and a lot of automated testing,
so the process has to be quick and also use an actual database which
has been prepopulated with test data and will also process that data
and add new data during the testing.