[lxc-users] LXD share /var/lib/mysql from host to container and map user/group

Tony P tonypeagleon at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 17:46:43 UTC 2018

Hello Andrey

> Then run a dedicated database container. Don't create problems for yourself,
> and you won't have to solve them.

Creating problems for myself -- story of my life haha. XD You are
absolutely right though.
However, about using a dedicated database container, I didn't want to
do it that way because I want the testing of my web applications to be
somewhat seamless and not require any configuration changes. The goal
is to test the web apps AS-IS without any changes to the code by
quickly running a script (so it will be automated). Does that make
sense?