[lxc-users] lxc 2.0.10?

Stéphane Graber stgraber at ubuntu.com
Fri Jul 6 13:39:45 UTC 2018

On Fri, Jul 06, 2018 at 01:21:48PM +0200, Harald Dunkel wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> I see tons of interesting new code on the stable-2.0 branch,
> esp. cgfsng. What is your plan here? Will this be tagged in
> the near future to get a new snapshot 2.0.10?
>

> Regards
> Harri

Hi,

Yes, we will be tagging a new set of 2.0.x point releases for LXC, LXD
and LXCFS in the near future. This is currently held up a bit as we're
still dealing with people upgrading to 3.0.x and finding new issues
there as well as a rather big backlog in the LXD 2.0.x branch (got to
review several hundred patches before it's ready for a point release).

--
Stéphane Graber
Ubuntu developer