[lxc-users] Error: Error opening startup config file: "loading config file for the container failed" after upgrading to LXD 3.0.1

Simos Xenitellis simos.lists at googlemail.com
Tue Jul 3 18:29:01 UTC 2018

Hi!

I suppose there is something specific to your installation that gives
this issue.
There is not enough information yet apart from the error message
regarding the container configuration.
You can

lxc list ^webpagetest$
lxc config show --expanded webpagetest

Also, you can append `--debug` to commands like `lxc exec` in order to
get a bit more info.

You may find to easier to post the info on https://discuss.linuxcontainers.org/

Simos