[lxc-users] lxcfs removed by accident, how to recover?

Harald Dunkel harald.dunkel at aixigo.de
Tue Feb 6 10:38:22 UTC 2018

On 02/02/18 11:53, Stéphane Graber wrote:

> lxcfs is used for both privileged and unprivileged containers, without
> it you'd see the host uptime, host set of CPUs, host memory, ...

Wouldn't you agree that this is cgroup stuff and should be provided
by the kernel, similar to /proc/mounts and others? Using Fuse here is
just asking for troubles (IMHO).

I won't install it again, but AFAICR lxcfs gave me wrong (future)
stimes in the output of "ps -ef". The containers without lxcfs were
fine. Is this a known issue?

Regards
Harri