[lxc-users] LXD connectors for any web VM management platforms?

Michel Jansens michel.jansens at ulb.ac.be
Thu Feb 1 22:15:18 UTC 2018

Hi,

I’ve been looking around to get a web interface for customer portal/ container management for lxc.
I looked a bit at ManageIQ and Foreman, but found no provider for lxd.
Do you know of any project that have lxd connectors/providers?

I know that lxd integrates in OpenStack at Canonical and OpenStack has providers  for both applications, but I would prefer to avoid it (too complex and heavy hardware requirements).

Alternatively, would there be a gateway that would offer a known API and translate/emulate it to lxd? ( Ovirt, VMware, Amazon, Azure, Google are a few well supported APIs)

Thanks,

Michel