[lxc-users] unprivileged containers and databases

Saint Michael venefax at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 17:47:14 UTC 2018

The default unprivileged 3.0 container does not allow fort the installation
on MariaDB, so we are forced to make into a privileged one. In my opinion
this involves a huge risk, since we need to install MySQL or Mariadb in
almost every conceivable container. LXC should allow to install at least
the most popular database in the planet. Please don't believe me, just try
it. The installation never finishes because there is an error at the end,
and the error is related a some cap missing.