[lxc-users] 16.04 -> 18.04 Upgrade problems

Pete Osborne pete at pwo.ca
Sat Apr 21 19:24:52 UTC 2018

Hi Folks,

I decided to upgrade my 16.04 LTS system to 18.04 LTS today and when
upgrading LXD I'm seeing the following:

Setting up lxd (3.0.0-0ubuntu4) ...
Old bridge configuration detected in /etc/default/lxd-bridge, upgrading
Unsetting deprecated profile options
Error: The following containers failed to update (profile change still
saved):
 - xps-container1: Failed to load raw.lxc

dpkg: error processing package lxd (--configure):
 installed lxd package post-installation script subprocess returned error
exit status 1
 lxd

Can someone point me in a direction to remediate the issue,

Thanks,
Pete