[lxc-users] Question regarding container affecting the system mounts

Ronak Desai ronak.desai at rockwellcollins.com
Mon Apr 2 15:40:25 UTC 2018

I am able to workaround this issue by marking the mount as unbinadable
and clearing the flag (CL_COPY_UNBINDABLE) in "copy_tree" function in
fs/namespace.c. This skips the unbindable mounts to get cloned inside
the new namespace. For my use-case this is acceptable.

--
Ronak A Desai
Sr. Software Engineer
Airborne Information Solutions / RC Linux Platform Software
MS 131-100, C Ave NE, Cedar Rapids, IA, 52498, USA

Phone : 319-263-2667 / VPN : 263-2667

Ronak.Desai at rockwellcollins.com

https://www.rockwellcollins.com/