[lxc-users] Need help to reinstall lxd

Stéphane Graber stgraber at ubuntu.com
Tue Sep 26 12:51:30 UTC 2017

Can you post the full "dnsmasq --version" output?

There was at least one issue when dnsmasq was complaining about some
wrong library version which was causing errors. I fixed that one and
updated the Ubuntu package, but that update also changes the code to
just ignore version parsing errors in general and just assume that if we
can't parse the version, it's an old dnsmasq.

So the output of "dnsmasq --version" would still be useful to see if
there are cases we missed.