[lxc-users] lxc copy without snapshots?

Ingo Baab ib at baab.de
Wed Sep 13 17:09:28 UTC 2017

Hello Sjoerd,

thank you for the answer, but I get (lxc --version says "2.0.10"):

    [[<remote>:]<destination>] [--ephemeral|e]
    Copy containers within or in between LXD instances.

         --debug  (= false)
             Enable debug mode
         -e, --ephemeral  (= false)
             Ephemeral container
         --force-local  (= false)
             Force using the local unix socket
         --no-alias  (= false)
             Ignore aliases when determining what command to run
         --verbose  (= false)
             Enable verbose mode

I am on Ubuntu 16.04.3 LTS, with LXD 2.0.10
Any Ideas?
Ingo