[lxc-users] LXD Image Handling

Lai Wei-Hwa whlai at robco.com
Mon Nov 27 21:03:35 UTC 2017

>From [ https://lxd.readthedocs.io/en/latest/image-handling/ | the docs ] :

On startup and then every 6 hours (unless images.auto_update_interval is set), the LXD daemon will go look for more recent version of all the images in the store which are marked as auto-update and have a recorded source server.

How do we ensure that our images are auto-updated and have the source server recorded?

    1. Can we do this when copying an image from a remote server?
    2. Can we do this when deploying a local container based on an image from a remote server?

I'm running the snap pack 2.20

Best Regards,

Lai Wei-Hwa
IT Administrator