[lxc-users] Trouble with automounting /dev/shm

Pavol Cupka pavol.cupka at gmail.com
Fri Nov 24 22:01:33 UTC 2017

Going to answer my own question.

It was due to another profile being applied to the container also with
raw.lxc option so it hijacked the option and the option with dev/shm
never got applied.

So works without the second profile.

Subquestion: How to add another raw.lxc line to a second profile
without canceling the first one?

Thanks